Our Days are always filled with the uncertainty about how long we have people in our lives. There will be moments when we would have to say goodbye cards to our near and dear ones.
When that happens we want you to be prepared not only with your emotions but also with some precious presents.
We have brought you a whole new range of goodbye cards that are designed for your personal and professional requirements giving you the best of both worlds.
Check out our goodbye cards which are full of creativity and appealing senses. Choose the right option with us and send some surprising presents to the one parting away.
Goodbye messages: a secret to your emotions
Everyone is looking for the right words to make the last day memorable and we are going to help you with that. The collection of goodbye messages will give you a headstart to pen down your true feelings and write them on the goodbye cards so that the receiver gets a present never thought of before.
Take little steps to make the people you love and adore happy even if they are about to leave you. Give them a proper and nostalgic farewell so that they would remember it for years to come.
Our goodbye cards can be signed by multiple people across the globe without any limitations. It also preserves your happy times and gives you a trip to memory lane whenever you want.
- “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” ― Paulo Coelho
- “Saying goodbye doesn’t mean anything. It’s the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it.” ― Trey Parker
- “It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.” ― Ernie Harwell
- “It’s sad, but sometimes moving on with the rest of your life, starts with goodbye.” ― Carrie Underwood
- “Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.” ― J.M. Barrie
- “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
- It feels right. But it’s emotional. Saying goodbye to anything you’ve done that long is hard.” ― Angela Ruggiero
- “Saying goodbye is the hardest solution to any problem. But sometimes, it’s the only choice we have.” ― Anurag Prakash Ray
- “Saying goodbye to the living was hard enough; saying goodbye to the dead was an impossible task.” ― Andrew Shaffer
- “Sadly enough, the most painful goodbyes are the ones that are left unsaid and never explained.” ― Jonathan Harnisch
- “Two of the greatest predictors of success are the ability to say hello and the ability to say goodbye.” ― Robert J. Braathe
- “Goodbyes make you think. They make you realise what you’ve had, what you’ve lost, and what you’ve taken for granted.” ― Ritu Ghatourey
- Also Check Group Cards
- “The finale of every year is a time to say goodbye to one year and welcome the coming of a new one. A blessed year may it be.” ― Kate Summers
- “I don’t care if it’s a sad good-bye or a bad good-bye, but when I leave a place I like to know I’m leaving it. If you don't, you feel even worse.” ― J.D. Salinger
- “It’s so hard saying goodbye… it’s hard saying goodbye to all the things that one has held dear for weeks, months, sometimes years.” ― Saqib Saleem
- “Saying goodbye is very emotional.” ― Lukas Podolski
- “So long, see you around, but never a final goodbye.” ― Fred Flagler
- “This is not a goodbye, my darling, this is a thank you.” ― Nicholas Sparks
- “It was hard saying goodbye to that oblivion they call childhood.” ― Saqib Saleem
- “I really don’t want to say goodbye to any of you people.” ― Christa McAuliffe
- “There’s nothing good about goodnight when it means goodbye.” ― Jeff Thomas
- “I think that you’re supposed to know when it’s time to say goodbye.” ― Judy Sheindlin
- “History never really says goodbye. History says, ‘See you later.” ― Eduardo Galeano
- “Saying goodbye to close ones is always the hardest.” ― Edin Dzeko
- “The easiest way to find out how you feel about someone. Say goodbye.” ― Phil Knight
- “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” ― A. A. Milne
- “I’ll kiss the game goodbye when I no longer have the passion and love for it.” ― Jadakiss
- “When I go to a party, nobody says hello. But when I leave, everybody says goodbye.” ― George Gobel
- “A man never knows how to say goodbye; a woman never knows when to say it.” ― Helen Rowland
- “The two hardest things to say in life is hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.” ― Moira Rogers
Visit to Virtual Leaving Cards