One of the major concerns and points of worry for any parent is to get the best school for his/her child. It is often a debatable topic, when it comes to providing the best quality education to their children, parents tend to rely heavily on word of mouth or online sources. Therefore, one needs to be very careful while choosing the best school in Greater Noida, as the best quality of education is the foundation of a good future for any child.
Some of the key things to know while choosing the best school in Greater Noida:
- History and Management of the School: The success of the school depends upon its past experiences, academic records and the management. Therefore, it is important for the parents to check whether the school has good academic reputation and in terms of everything, and if the management is well-enough to maintain the school.
- Teaching Faculty: Teachers are at the forefront of the institution. Parents need to check the teaching faculty, their qualification, their sincerity and enthusiasm towards teaching children and more. Check out the schools you are shortlisting for your child, take a visit and observe how teachers teach the students, what teaching strategies they use and what is the teacher-child ratio there.
- Location of the School: It is totally not relevant to look for a school that is much far from your home even if that is good in terms of everything. Look for schools that are not more than 1 km away from your home. This would save your child’s time in taking rest and look into other extra-curricular activities after the school hours.
- Exceptional Sports Facilities: The best schools are those that are driven to enhance the overall development of the children. Parents should look for schools that design the best CBSE curriculum for their students along with exceptional extra-curricular activities. School like Pacific World School, Greater Noida is known for its exceptional sports facilities and no-cost sports training for students above Grade 1 onwards. Parents can also consider the same if their child has any specific interest in any sports.
- Fee Criteria: Fee Structure is the most important part in the school searching process. Parents should keep a check of all schools they are shortlisting as in how much fees they are charging monthly and with what facilities.
The parameters listed above are essential but not just limited to these. The choice of school is not an easy task and it can’t be undermined that it rests primarily on the needs of the child. Every child has their own needs, aptitudes and interest, and imposing any decision that is not in sync with the child’s needs and requirements that may suppress his or her holistic development. Therefore, it is recommended that parents enroll their children in the best school in Greater Noida.