According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global cell culture protein surface coating market was valued at USD 314.2 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 836.0 Million by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 13.6%. Cell culture is a process in which cells are grown under controlled physical environment outside their natural environment. Cell culture protein surface coating helps to improve adhesion and growth of in vitro cell culture. These cells are helpful in developing model systems for research, studying cellular functions, stem cell research, drug discovery, and genetic engineering. The growing scope of associated culture industry across the globe has helped the market for cell culture protein surface coating grow.
With incidents of chronic diseases on the rise around the world, the research, drug development, and clinical trials on various therapies also need to be increased. Therefore, the demand for target industry usage will also have a boost. This will be a significant factor fuelling the growth of this industry. It also helps in cell isolation, which plays a very vital role in the diagnostics and research of chronic diseases. It helps in drug discovery by studying the behavior of the cells and their response to disease and drugs. This technique of drug discovery helps to generate medicines that can be used for the treatment of various diseases such as cancer, genetic disorders, and autoimmune diseases. All these factors have contributed towards a positive dynamic growth curve of this industry, and it is expected to keep growing in the coming years.
North America is recognized for its healthcare-related culture laboratories and research funding. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) extensively finance stem cell research in the United States each year. Moreover, the National Cancer Institute (NCI) allocates high funding for research into cancer disorders and personalized medicine to institutions and companies working with research centers. These aspects boost the significance of cell culture activities. The healthcare expenditure is, therefore, high in the United States and Canada.
Furthermore, improving government initiatives, availability of research funds from private as well as public bodies, and rising awareness about the benefits of this technology are among the key factors propelling the growth of the target market.
Get a sample copy of the Cell Culture Protein Surface Coating Market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2265
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Cell culture protein surface coating market is growing at a CAGR of 14.4% in Asia-Pacific, followed by North America Europe with significant growth.
- Currently, North America dominates the market, followed by Europe. It is expected that the Asia-Pacific region will lead in terms of CAGR in the forecast period, owing to it to the increasing awareness for this method as an effective treatment for various chronic diseases, and favorable government regulations supporting the adoption of culture associated methods.
- With the cases of chronic diseases on the rise worldwide, the demand of this market has increased in every part of the world. Moreover, the adoption of 3D cell culture has increased in the recent past, which has contributed greatly towards the development of target market.
- Strategic mergers or acquisitions supports vendors develop their product portfolio and geographical influence. Also, the rising demand for personalized medicine is anticipated to contribute to the growth of the associated culture associated industry for the treatment of chronic diseases, which further propelled the demand for cell culture protein surface coating market.
- Key players of this industry are Corning Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA, PerkinElmer Inc., Greiner Bio One International GmbH, BioVision Inc. and Trevigen Inc. who are investing a lot in research and development to bring in innovations to carve a niche field for themselves and get an advantage over their competitors.
To know more about the latest insights of the report, visit @
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the cell culture protein surface coating market on the basis of coating type, protein source, end use and region:
Coating Type (Revenue in USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Multiwall/Microwell Plates
- Petri Dishes
Protein Source (Revenue in USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Animal-derived Protein
- Human-derived Protein
- Synthetic Protein
- Plant-derived Protein
End Use (Revenue in USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Research laboratories and institutes
- Biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies
- Cell banks
- Hospitals and diagnostic laboratories
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2018–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East Africa
- Latin America
Request a customized copy of the report @
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization or any query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Browse for more reports…