The global liquid fertilizers market size was USD 2.55 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data.
The desire for high-efficiency fertilisers and the adoption of sustainable agriculture practises, as well as the growing demand for fresh, nourishing, and healthful fruits, vegetables, cereals, and grains among a sizable population worldwide, are the main factors boosting market revenue growth. In order to meet the needs of crops and plants, farmers prefer liquid fertilisers since they have a low concentration of chemical compounds and a fair amount of nutrient content. If soil has a significant amount of liquid fertiliser, crops can easily control its absorption, which is driving up demand for liquid fertilisers in the agricultural sector.
Also, increasing demand for fertilisers with high efficacy, the simplicity of applying fertilisers in liquid form, and expanding consumer desire for precision farming and protected agriculture are all contributing to the market's overall revenue growth. When fertilisers are in a liquid state, they are simple to handle and apply. Farmers are encouraged to use liquid fertilisers due to its ease of application, uniformity, and easy blending with crop protection agents. Also, it is anticipated that the increasing use of synthetic liquid fertilisers will fuel market revenue development throughout the course of the projection period. The demand for food and the fast growing population will push growers to utilise the most efficient fertilisers in order to ensure maximum output, which will lead to an increase in the sale of synthetic liquid fertilisers.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3872
Companies profiled in the market report include Yara, AgroLiquid, Nutri-Tech Solutions Pty Ltd., Mosaic, Haifa Negev technologies LTD., K+S Aktiengesellschaf, Plant Food Company, Inc., Compo Expert GmbH, FoxFarm Soil Fertilizer Co., and Kugler Company.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The liquid fertilisers market is divided into fertigation, soil, folias spray, and others based on application method. In 2021, the fertigation segment had the biggest revenue share. Fertigation is a farming technique that involves applying water and fertiliser through irrigation. By this process, it is possible to boost yield while lowering environmental contamination. If necessary, a farmer can use fertigation to evenly distribute nutrients across the entire field. Due to the extensive use of efficient irrigation systems, which have the advantage of requiring less work, effort, water, and time, fertilisation is in high demand. Increasingly more people are using this application strategy because it is dependable and efficient.
- The Asia Pacific market will have the greatest revenue share in 2021, according to regional study. In order to grow agrochemicals for use in agriculture, APAC countries have a significant demand for fertilisers in various forms. Compared to conventional slow-release granular fertilisers, liquid fertilisers are more readily absorbed by crops and produce benefits sooner. High-nutrient fruits, vegetables, and cereals can be employed with higher nutrient, which is instantly obtainable in a liquid form. Commercial production of liquid fertilisers by farmers and other fertiliser producers is encouraged.
- On November 18, 2023, Interoceanic Corporation announced that its subsidiary firm, Quick Plant Nutrients, LLC, would be purchasing Spring Valley, USA's brands, assets, and trademarks. The goal of this transaction is to provide products that are of the highest calibre, perfectly linked with what farmers are looking for in the commercial sector. As a result, it has brought together two family-run businesses that sell fertiliser products.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/liquid-fertilizers-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global liquid fertilizers industry into Nutrients Type Outlook, Compound Outlook, Crop Type Outlook, Application Method Outlook, Regional Outlook:
Nutrients Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Compound Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Calcium Ammonium Nitrate (CAN)
- Liquid Fertilizers-Ammonium Nitrate (UAN)
- Di-ammonium Phosphate (DAP)
- Mono-ammonium Phosphate (MAP)
- Potassium Nitrate
Crop Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Cereals Grains
- Oilseeds Pulses
- Fruits Vegetables
Application Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Folias Spray
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3872
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Read Our Related Links:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs