The results of the UGC NET 2021 exam will be published within 10-15 days of a exam. Candidates can get the results by clicking the link below. The UGC NET cut-off will be released at the same time as the UGC NET result. Test takers are advised to check the previous year's cut-offs or the trend of the cut-offs issued in previous years immediately after examining their results. This will aid in determining the cut-off that may be released this year.
The candidates' marks in the online examination will be displayed in the UGCNET 2021 result. Because the UGC NET exam is separated into sections, the marks will be process also known. Applicants must check for the results of Paper 1 and Paper 2 in separate columns. The result list will also indicate if the candidate is qualified for a JRF and/or Assistant Professor post. On the result page of the UGC NET examination, candidates' information such as their Roll Number, Serial Number, Subject, and Category will be listed. Candidates are recommended to read the information provided below to learn more about the UGC NET results and past trends.
UGC NET 2021 Result Release Date
The important dates pertaining to UGC NET 2021 result are as follows
November 20 to December 5, 2021
Steps to Check UGCNET 2021 Result
To check the results of the NTA UGC NET, candidates must follow the way of checking below:
- Visit the NTA UGC NET official website at https://nta.ac.in/ or use the direct Objective of facilitating above.
- Click on the 'View Results- UGC NET 2021' link.
- Candidates will be directed to a new page where they must enter their application number or roll number, date of birth, security pin, or captcha.
- When you click the 'Submit' tab, the UGC NET result will appear on the screen.
Note: In order to qualify for the exam, students must achieve the University Grants Commission's minimum cut-off marks in both examinations (UGC).
Details on UGC NEl 2021 Result Sheet
It is essential for aspirants to understand that the UGCNET 2021 result is not a document that will disclose whether or not a candidate is eligible for the exam. It is a sign of one's efforts and preparation in order to be qualified for and pass the UGC NET 2021 examination.
It is also essential for candidates to double-check the information on the UGC NET result. Candidates will be able to determine whether they are eligible for JRF/Assistant Professorships based on the UGC NET 2021 result sheet.
If the information in the result does not match the information provided by the candidate, the person may well have difficulty passing the following rounds. As a result, it is suggested recommended you review and verify your personal information as well as the scoring information before downloading it from the official website. Candidates can submit any incorrect or incorrect print information to the appropriate authorities if they find it. The following are the details that must appear on every test taker's UGCNET 2021 result.
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll number of the candidate.
- Name of the examination.
- Date and time of the examination.
- Marks secured in each section.
- Total marks secured by the aspirants
- Rank secured by the test taker
- Sectional and overall percentile
- Signature of the exam comptroller
- Stamp of the exam conducting authority
Calculation of UGC NET 2021 Result
A few parameters will be extensively considered while determining the UGC NET 2021 result. These will include the candidates' grades, as well as their overall percentile and the total number of vacancies. The Government of India's reservation policy will also play a significant role in determining the candidates' final UGC 2019 results. The result of the UGC NET will be prepared in the form of Raw Scores and Percentile Scores of the Total Raw Scores, which must be understood by test takers. Candidates can use the formula below to help them understand this.
Let TP 1 be the Percentile Score of Total Raw Score of the test taker.
Now, Total Percentile (TP 1): 100 X Number of test taker appeared in the session with raw score Equal To or Less Than T1 Score/Total Number of Aspirants Appeared in the Session.
Steps of UGC NET 2021 Result Declaration
The following steps will be carried out for the result declaration of UGC NET
- After all applicants have appeared in both NET papers, only 6% of the total UGC NET exam takers will be selected.
- According to the Government of India's reservation policy, the total number of vacancies will be distributed among exam takers from different categories.
- Candidates in the general category who appear in both examinations must score a minimum of 40% in both papers to be considered for Assistant Professor or JRF posts. The minimum aggregate for OBC NCL/SC/ST/Transgender/PwD candidates including both papers will be 35%.